We thank God for the people from Life-Spring who have been participating in a 24-hour prayer and fasting chain for the Uganda missions for the past month. We will be taking a short Christmas break to let everyone enjoy the holidays, but the "chain" resumes on New Years Day and continuing for the duration of the trip. We leave on the evening of December 31, 2010 and return on January 24, 2011. (Yes, we get to celebrate New Years on the plane!)
Please continue to pray for us and with us. Our top prayer items are:
- Perseverance and unity - That even when the times are tough, we will persevere and continue to "stand firm in the one Spirit, striving together as one for the faith of the gospel without being frightened in any way by those who oppose [us]." (Phil. 1:27-28)
- Protection for the team, family members, and loved ones
- For God's kingdom to be extended in Uganda
- For the believers in Uganda to be strengthened, encouraged, and equipped to be leaders in their generation
- For physical and spiritual restoration in the land of Uganda
Thank you and God bless!